If you can't find the answer to your question below, please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is Prosteele?
Prosteele is the industrial division of Portofino shoes, a Canadian company created in 1959 who made a name for itself with top quality comfortable shoes imported from Europe. After a few decades, the company focus' shifted towards specialty shoes capable of accepting orthotic inserts, all made in Italy and Spain. In the 80's, Portofino introduced a few prestigious brands of safety footwear, that offered exceptional comfort. While the Portofino brand is available in labs and good shoe stores, Prosteele offers a B2B approach to industries who wish to buy directly from the supplier to have better products at the best quality-cost ratio.
How does shipping work?
Since signature is required to accept packages, you must make sure there is at least one person authorized and available to received the merchandise.
- Orders received before 3:00 PM are shipped out the same day, from Monday to Friday (except on Holidays)
- Orders received after 3:00 PM are shipped out the next business day.
Our main courier is Purolator or UPS (we choose the least expensive for your location).
If you are using a different courier, simply mention it when you place your order.
How do returns work?
Before returning anything, please contact us.
If the shoes do not fit:
- Footwear must be in mint condition. If they show signs that they have been worn, no credit will be granted.
- Shoes must be returned in their original box. Wrap the shoe box carefully before shipping it back.
- When we receive the pair, a credit will be put in the company's account or on your credit card.
- We guarantee our product for 90 days if used in normal conditions.
- Each return will be evaluated individually
- In either cases, please contact us before returning anything.