METHOD OF PAYMENT
Our transactional site allows you to pay either with your Master Card or Visa card.
In case of credit, the refund will be made on the card that was used for the payment in 24 to 48 hours delay upon receipt of the return delay from Monday to Friday
All transactions are in Canadian dollars.
We will apply the applicable taxes depending on the location of the delivery.
We are pleased that you have chosen to trust us by purchasing one of our products.
In the event that the product is not suitable, here's how to proceed:
Return for an unsuitable product
Fill out the return form here : RETURN FORM
- You have 30 days to return a product from the date of purchase.
- Products must be the same condition as when they were received
- Products must be In their original box,
- Please do not remove the information labels on the product until you are sure to keep them.
- For reasons of hygiene (nail fungus, athlete's foot and other transmissible skin problems), shoes that have been worn are not exchangeable or refundable, except in the case of damaged products
IMPORTANT: In order to protect the original box(es) during shipping, please carefully pack the original box(es) either in another box or in a bag designed for shipping. In the event that the original box is damaged in transit due to improper packaging, a $5 restocking fee may be deducted from your credit.
Return of a damaged product
We offer a 90-day warranty against manufacturing defects. No warranty applicable in case of accident, normal wear and tear or abusive use.
If your purchase exceeds 90 days, still fill out the return form, your request will be reviewed and evaluated.
Send 2 or 3 pictures by Email, which shows as clearly as possible what the problem is (upper, sole, profile).
Include in your email the basic information needed to process the credit:
- Style number, color and size.
- Your informations (First Name, Last Name)
- Purchase date
- Reason for returning
- Invoice or packing slip number, if you have it
A 90 days warranty applies against manufacturing defaults in case of normal use of the product. After which, each request will be reviewed individually.
Product is brand new, never been worn:
- Product will be replaced or credited if no replacement is available.
Product has been worn:
- First, please wait for our decision before you grant a credit to your customer. If a repair is possible, the shoes will be repaired and sent back to you. If you replace a product that could have been repaired, the shoes will be repaired and still returned to you.
You can also choose to do the repair yourself or to give it to someone you trust. If you choose to do so, simply contact us to arrange this and you can later send us an invoice for the repair, which will be credited.
- In case where a repair is not possible but the pictures allow us to make a decision, we will ask you to destroy the shoes further and send us a new picture as proof of destruction. We will give you a credit reference number to keep track of your credit and you can just discard the damaged pair. Keep your credit reference number until the credit appears in your account.
- When the pictures are not enough to make a decision, we will ask you to send the shoes back with our courier.
*In case of damage product, we assume all shipping fees. It is therefore important to use our courier with the information we will provide you with.
Be sure to include your invoice in your package in order to obtain the desired credit or exchange.
Do you have any questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us:
By phone: 1-800-463-3593
By email: email@example.com